Text to Doante Terms & Conditions
To donate to The Rise Foundation users text FAMILIIES to 57080. Texts Cost €2.00, Minimum of €1.58 to be donated to the Rise Foundation.
Terms and Conditions
- The Rise Foundation SMS text to donate service (“the Service”) is open to individuals who reside in the Republic of Ireland only.
- Use of the Service by individuals (“User(s)”) shall be deemed to be a full and unconditional acceptance by the User of these terms and conditions.
- To donate to The Rise Foundations, Users text FAMILIES to 57080 before 30.04.11 or RISE to 57080 before 04.04.11
- Users will then receive a reply with a reverse billed confirmation message and €2.00 will be deducted from their monthly phone bill or their phone credit.
- Standard operator text charges may also apply
- If the User does not receive a confirmation message User’s donation was not successful and they will not be charged. If this happens, the User should contact their mobile phone network for help.
- All proceed les VAT at 21% will be donated to the RISE foundation. The Charity will receive a minimum of €1.58 per SMS.
- The Promoter will collect donations paid by the User from the User’s mobile phone operator. In some instances, the User’s donation will be deducted from their pre-paid balance with their mobile phone operator. Within 90 days of receipt of collected donations from the mobile phone operator, the Promoter will grant 100% of the donation to the RISE foundation.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any mobile network problems, messaging delays or billing issues or errors. Proof of sending an SMS does not imply proof of receipt. The mobile provider running the mobile element of the Service is Return2Sender 016790640.
- The Service is available on the following mobile networks: Vodafone, O2, Meteor, 3 Ireland, Tesco Mobile.
- The Service will be open for donations to The RISE Foundation between 01.04.11 and 30.04.11
- No purchase necessary.
- The Promoter reserves the right (in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control) to vary the terms and conditions or to terminate or cancel this Service at any time without notice. No correspondence will be entered into in relation to any dispute arising out of the Service and/or its termination or cancellation.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Ireland.
The Promoter is The RISE Foundation, Aras Treasa, 5 Coppinger Row, Clarendon St., Dublin 2.